Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank you for the poetry

Joined a new startup called Amagi. Its founded by the founders of Impulsesoft. The previous startup that I worked in and that got acquired by SiRF. Was wondering what to tell my everyone that I've worked with for the past 5 years at Impulsesoft then SiRF. I tried to summarize it in the email below without trying to be too corny :-)

[snip]
Its been 5 years since I met most of you guys. But more than the duration there have been so many opportunities to look at people’s approaches to various things; the quiet, the humorous, the mechanical, the poetic, the romantic, the restless, the passionate, the fearless, the brave, the courageous, the lucid.

Different approaches which have helped me to approach various things, not just work.

Poetry begets (inspires) poetry. Thank you for the poetry.
The Hand
Paper Monster

Thanks,
Alistair
[snip]

No comments: