Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hell's Angels

Today's date is 6/6/6. 666 also happens to be the 'number of the beast'. During school we had 4 exams during the year. Two were of 700 marks and the othe two were of 240 marks. During one year I managed to get 666 for the first term. At that time I knew nothing much about the 'number of the beast', but for some weird reason whatsoever the techer felt that it was a big deal and felt it appropriate to tell apprise my mom of my 'marks'. My mom brushed the matter aside. From that time onwards the teacher always looked at me thru this lens which seemed to distort reality a bit. Its a long time back but i think I welcomed the challenge to prove her wrong but in the bargain freaked her out of her wits and managed to score 666 in the finals too. I can imagine her painfully going thru my papers, trying desperately to increase or decrease a mark somewhere :-) But I guess I was like 'marked' for eternal damnation or something.

I guess its human nature to judge people based on outward signs that emanate through the prisms that each of us create over time. I mean we always feel that our actions are white, but often they are seen in a different light by different people. I reckon it all boils down to our frequencies and our wavelengths.

1 comment:

amritevil said...

We know u r a DEVIL >:) ... i knew it u had it in u ... muhahaha