Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scraps of Paper


Sometimes there are no bonds of blood.
Just
Scraps of Paper.

Some scraps of paper that I have with me since almost forever... Got the first two from this little girl...


Notice the 'mine' changed to 'you'... it gives it a subtle new meaning which I'm sure she didn't think of since she was really small then... but hey, it rhymes :-)


The last one is from an eighty year old lady who I used to practice for elocutions with. I loved to visit her since see seemed to have all the answers. She wrote something behind.


Have a few more random scraps of paper...

2 comments:

Ree said...

random papers, random bits of memories, random bits of people that left random bits behind...?

Alistair D'souza said...

and those random bits influence the choices that we make ;-)
in some way or the other....